July 20, 2012

Zoo Pictures

I finally uploaded pictures from my visit to Virginia Safari Park on July 13th.  Here are a few highlights of my trip there.  From the walk through part:

A peacock

 Kangaroos

My daughter took these next two pictures:

Giraffes (you could feed them but we didn't)

Flamingo house

My daughter feeding a parakeet in the parakeet house.  My husband took this picture.

These next pictures are from the drive through section of the park. 

 Wildebeest

Up close and personal

Zebra

Camel

Wide view from the car

I hope you've enjoyed these pictures.  There's a lot to see and if you ever get a chance to visit the Virginia Safari Park you should go.

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks like you had a ton of fun... jealous you got to see so many giraffes lol LOVE THEM, the zoo I visited a few months ago only had 1 :( Never seen a kangaroo in person either. Really enjoyed your pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete