July 31, 2012

WIP Hearts

I decided to list some of the 31 Hearts ACEOs that I haven't finished since today's the last day.  These are all photographs of the original art cards.


 "Fairy Heart 1"

There are three hearts in this.  It's pencil and watercolor pencil on Bristol paper, but I'm going to add silver gel pen and Micron ink pen details.


 "Fairy Heart 2"

Just a pencil sketch on 140 pound watercolor paper right now.  One heart.


 "Pink Heart"

This is watercolor pencil on Bristol paper.  I don't know if you can tell there's a silver gel pen outline around the heart.  I haven't decided what to do with the background yet.

These WIP hearts bring my total hearts to thirty one.  Sorry the picture quality isn't the best, but I hope you get an idea of where these could go.  I do plan to finish these.  Thanks for the inspirational challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating! I think the hardest part of the challenge is to keep up with the postings. :o)

    ReplyDelete