January 09, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, I'm a little late with this, but I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Some of my plans for last year got derailed by health problems related to dental work I had done. I didn't get to apply for signature status in the Shenandoah Valley Watercolor Society in August and also missed out on entering anything in the Rockingham County Fair. I developed some tooth pain two days before New Year's Day, but the dentist thinks it's due to a sinus infection. I'm hoping he's right.

I have, as usual for me, made some New Year's resolutions. Two are art related: to offer larger works of art for sale and to try to get my art (including aceos) into local venues. I already have plans to take some of my art and aceos to some science fiction conventions in March.

I'm also going to try again for signature status in the SVWS (and post more often to this blog).

I sold art on Etsy and photographic cards on Zazzle last year, which fulfilled one of last year's resolutions (to sell my art on other online venues besides eBay). So we'll see how this year goes. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Sandra!
    It's always so nice to meet other ACEO artists. I just love to paint these little gems too.
    All the Best...Jan

    ReplyDelete