July 21, 2010

NFAC contest and swaps

Well, it's time for the monthly Nibblefest (NFAC) contest on eBay, which for this month is dark art. I entered three pieces this time. One of them, "Watching," is below.




(What can I say? I just like this subject matter. :) )

Click on nitelvr to view my entries and be sure to do a search on NFAC (or click on the NFAC graphic in my auction listings) to see the other entries up for auction.

Today was my day off. I had hoped to work on some art, but I had too many mundane tasks to do. I did find a nice surprise in the mail today though--a swap ACEO card from the ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals group swap. This is a good way to start or add to an ACEO collection. I've gotten some really nice works of art from group members from swaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment